Image resizing has become a necessity to be successful in any sort of business. Whether, it is an ecommerce website or an official presentation, image resizing is vital.
Any ecommerce website needs two things to reach towards its dedicated customers easily. First, thing is the content which needs to be planned for SEO and small size images, which will help the website load in less time. Therefore, it reduces the chances of bounce rates and increases the page authority. In this way, the website becomes perfectly optimized and reaches within the top search lists on Google.
But, resizing an image sometimes destroys its quality. A low-quality image with a small resolution can snatch away lots of customers from you in an instant. A well-presented image will immediately boost up your sales!
There are some very easy and effective ways by which you can resize your images without losing its resolution and quality. In this article, we are going to focus on those effective and effortless ways particularly.
So, just sit back, take a sip of coffee, read this article, enjoy and RESIZE!
After you choose the save for web option, you will see that the image is being displayed in two different tabs. The first tab is the original image and the second one is the image that will be resized according to your settings.
The options that will be available for you at the upper bar for image resizing are:
- Original- This one shows just the original image and its resolution
- Optimized – This one shows the clarified or optimized image and resolution of the image
- 2up – This one shows the image in two divided columns. One is the original image, the other is the image resolution you will set.
- 4up – This one divides the photo into 4 different columns with 4 different image size and resolution.
Choose the desired image mode and resize your image
There are other options on the side bar of the web page image resize option these are:
- Present menu – This is the menu where you can set the image quality and file type. Choose the progressive style from there so that the image can be downloaded for multiple passes without the quality getting decreased. Use JPEG images as they have a low size which is perfect for website uses.
- Image size – This is the option from where you can set the image size. If you know the exact pixels you want the image to become then you can give it on the pixels section or you can just choose the specific percentage from the percentage section to resize the image.
- Image Quality – It should be bicubic so the image will be of better quality.
Image resizing online:
There are some online applications for resizing images without losing quality. They are very easy to use and you can download the photos in various file type too.
- Canva – This app is the most used apps for creating any type of blog banner, Instagram posts, logo design, ad banner and many more. You can also resize those images and designs from it easily by just choosing the desired pixels and size.
- Pixlr – This is another photo editing tool available online. You can resize those images by just choosing your desired resolution from the image compressing option available on the upper bar.
Plugins for image compression:
There are lots of plugins available for compressing the images on websites easily without losing the image quality. Few of them will be much more helpful-
- WordPress – WP Smash Pro, Short pixel & EWWW image optimizer
- Shopify – Image Optimizer, SEO photo optimizer, Minifier & Image recycle
- Magento – Image Magick
Therefore, using these options you can easily resize your images and can use them various business purposes Web designs or PowerPoint or Word presentations and etc. Your customers will be satisfied to see the photos and your revenues will fly high in the air.